Do you need Someone to Review your LinkedIn Profile?
Are you seeking a job? Do you want to impress the recruiter?
Wait! First make your LinkedIn profile better. Because, nowadays many recruiters are hiring through LinkedIn. So, make your profile stand out from other job seekers.
Most people don’t take advantage of LinkedIn. Most profiles on LinkedIn are vague and aren’t optimized. This makes your profile harder to find and results in you missing out on opportunities.Don’t worry, resumeworded.com can help you to improve your LinkedIn profile.
Resume Worded is a free, personal resume and LinkedIn coach, designed by top recruiters. This AI-powered platform instantly gives you tailored feedback on your resume and LinkedIn profile. It helps you to get more opportunities and interviews.
Resume Worded’s toolkit is mainly providing following services:
- Instant Resume Review: This feature gives expert feedback instantly on your resume. Resume Worded will analyse your resume in 30 seconds and give a score for it. It also suggests actionable steps to revamp your resume based on key criteria recruiters and hiring managers look for.
- Resume Samples: This feature provides you some examples of top resumes which got interviews at top-tier companies. You can find lines similar to your own experience, tweak it and use it in your resume.
- Resume Targeting: The AI-powered platform analyses the job description and identifies important keywords and skills missing from your resume. It helps to tailor your resume to target for a specific job and land more interviews.
- LinkedIn Optimization: This feature provides instant personalised feedback on your LinkedIn profile. It helps you to optimise your profile and to get more jobs, leads and opportunities.
- ATS Resume Templates: Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a software application which is used by recruiters for analysing the resumes electronically. Resume Worded provides many professional Word and Google docs resume templates which are optimized to pass ATS and recruitment software.
- Sample Cover Letters: The platform also provides sample cover letters that can be used while applying for a job. This sample includes various categories like student, marketing, consulting, healthcare and many more.
How to get your LinkedIn profile Reviewed?
- Step 1 : Go to your public LinkedIn profile. Click on ‘More…’ and then ‘Save to PDF’. This generates a PDF of your public profile.
- Step 2 : Upload it on Resume Worded.
- Step 3 : Improve your score by following the given tips.